After the Safety Quiz, we will review the homework and collaborate on the items you discussed.
All responses and papers should be in your notebook as follows:
- Safety Procedures Study Guide on p.14
- Safety Rules for the Chemistry Lab on p.15 (Optional Extra credit opportunity: List the safety violations occurring in the What-Not-To-Do lab.)
- Lab Safety Challenge on p.16
We started a new section on The Nature of Physical Science, so p.17 is a colorful title page.
- Page 18 is the Table of Contents for this section.
- Page 19 should have Cornell Notes on the Nature of Science
- Page 20 has two items. Your reaction to the pseudoscientific headline and the homework you turn in today goes here when I return it to you.
- Page 21 is the reading you did on the Limits of Science.
Have a great weekend!