Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bill Nye Videos, Not?!

Hello. 
Since I am out of the class this week due to laryngitis, please be polite, helpful, and quiet for the guest teacher(s). I will do my best to make sure that you continue to move forward with your science project proposal, which is due this Friday. 

On Tuesday, Mr. Swaggerty agreed to lead you through a lab, Just Passing Through. I hope you enjoyed the activity. I want you to write a Lab Review (see instructions on IAN p.4) that thoroughly explains what occurs and how this relates heat energy, heat transfer, characteristic properties of substances, and density to your everyday life.  I look forward to discussing this upon my return.  I am sorry to miss it today.

I have requested that you watch a couple of episodes of Bill Nye- Energy and Pressure but I guess you worked on your proposal instead.ok.

You have a test on Friday. -Everything in the universe is energy or matter, so read your textbook,take notes and be on your best behavior. Please remember to put away the computers during the last 7-8 minutes of class. Thanks!
I look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment