Your Brain, Your Notebook, and Your Learning Style(s)
1. Glue the diagrams, titled Nervous System Basics: How Your Brain Works onto page 12 in your notebook.
2. Set up page 13 in your notebook for Cornell Notes, titled How Your Brain Works.
3. In the margin, write these questions:
- What is the Nervous System?
- How do neurons communicate?
- Describe the 4 major regions of the brain.
- Explain why the frontal lobe is different in teens.
4. Use Nervous System Basics, found on the sidebar of Mrs.Stoneman's Webpage to complete your assignment.